Good game I'll admit, a bit frustrating since you have almost no control over you chance of winning, I mean all you can do is count your odds. seems a bit stacked though. first round I tried just shooting myself for 10 rounds and always got killed. but every time I try to shoot my opponent first *click*
Maybe adding check points, might even this out.
Alright, really good game, simple design with basic principles, reminds me alot of the old tts rpgs of my childhood, alright review over, tips and tricks time!
Alright here are some simple tricks to get you beating the snot out of anyone in no time.
1. COVER YOUR LIMBS - regardless of your spec, your limbs are very tempting targets that are easier to hit than your body or face. make them less tempting with some armor.
2. go for the weakest armor- take a look at your enemies armor ratings, find a weak point and exploit. if an area is uncovered attack that first.
3. Take the legs- taking the legs of dual wielders or sword and boarders makes them useless.
4. take the arms- taking the arms of spear throwers and two handed fighters makes them useless
5. Look for opponents using healing or support moves and single them out first.
6. pick one target- having everyone attack the same person kills or incapacitates targets faster,
7. have a mixed skill set- if your going in with multiple people in your team, make sure you have a mix of offensive and supportive abilities to make your life easier.
Hope these help, have fun!
But challenging, if your not careful you wont make it far.
As for Nagrarok, you can only play the paladin if you go their game site, and seeing as you wrote the review here- I doubt you have the memory span to actually play it somewhere else then review it here with a class that's not even available to this site.
got to floor 300 before stopping on first try, rogue with final stats: 15000Hp; 1500Power; 2500Speed; 1700Defense
Easy, and lemon squeezey
Good points: Easy to grasp controls and control editing to make it comfortable to those who prefer different layouts. Good Finisher usage and sticking to the characters abilities in the shows and manga.
Bad Points: Normal attacks dont really have pushback, allowing for npc or friend fighters to always be able to counter, and vice versa, Finisher's have small issues once and awhile actually going off and succeeding. Unlockables are too easy to obtain.
All-in-All great game.
to get your medals-
Play in windowed mode. should work.
This is a great thing you got going on here. Can not wait for more.
Haha you've Outdone yourself!
If you actually saw my last review I gave you 0 stars based on the "Joke" and not that I was angry at you. (wanted to clarify that)
Anyways, This is an excellent Quiz. The questions were in fact questions and not some random prattle about nonsense. Although- I would not have given the answers so easily. I would have made the look them up. They are on the internet after all....
I look forward to reviewing more of your submissions!
You have been Reviewed by : Who will remember
And another failure.
Well, Many problems.
One, The walls break in 3-4 hits, making it almost impossible to stop them from coming in.
Two, after the 3rd wave zombies move like Chuck norris on Roids.
Three, The size of the area makes it hard to maintain the barriers.
Four, Sometimes the handgun goes into a rapid fire mode, other times it jams and won't fire at all. Although this can happen in real life, as a game it's a bug, and you should probably fix it.
on the plus:
This is a great idea, you just need to fix some issues. If you do, I will review it again. Till then 3/10
DMC clone, no doubt there, Enimes have no substance, making combos hard to manage and get out.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.