WhowillrememberWhowillremember

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

All I could think of was how close to home my reactions via them games were back when I first played them. very well done sir.

"Hey, wanna battle?"
"Fuck Off."
^- Gold star

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

in full honesty

I rarely write reviews and usually I'm pretty harsh- But not this time

Ego your an amazing Flash programmer and artist- and This vid captures the "over zealous halo players" that lost it when it was first announced, I know a guy who sat out for 2 days waiting for it. no joke, got home I still havent heard from him- guy wont answer his phone. prob cause he's featured in this video. Ha ha
All serious great vid, I can see why others dislike it- For everyone else- Ego has finally Lost his mind. Video is tribute to his once great Brain. Pay thy respects!
peace Ego <3 ya man.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

heh

your work always makes me laugh and excited at the same time. w2g Zone-sama!

Pico Radio Pico Radio

nice

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

Good game I'll admit, a bit frustrating since you have almost no control over you chance of winning, I mean all you can do is count your odds. seems a bit stacked though. first round I tried just shooting myself for 10 rounds and always got killed. but every time I try to shoot my opponent first *click*
Maybe adding check points, might even this out.

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Alright, really good game, simple design with basic principles, reminds me alot of the old tts rpgs of my childhood, alright review over, tips and tricks time!

Alright here are some simple tricks to get you beating the snot out of anyone in no time.

1. COVER YOUR LIMBS - regardless of your spec, your limbs are very tempting targets that are easier to hit than your body or face. make them less tempting with some armor.
2. go for the weakest armor- take a look at your enemies armor ratings, find a weak point and exploit. if an area is uncovered attack that first.
3. Take the legs- taking the legs of dual wielders or sword and boarders makes them useless.
4. take the arms- taking the arms of spear throwers and two handed fighters makes them useless
5. Look for opponents using healing or support moves and single them out first.
6. pick one target- having everyone attack the same person kills or incapacitates targets faster,
7. have a mixed skill set- if your going in with multiple people in your team, make sure you have a mix of offensive and supportive abilities to make your life easier.
Hope these help, have fun!